Monday, February 11, 2008

oh my gosh i just want to say that this chinese new year sucks balls :( because 1) i fell sick - i had fever and flu on the 2nd day! and 2) i did not wear my new year clothes because the mother decided to wear mine!!!! oh well it was not entirely thaaaaat bad la. apart from the usual visitings this year was kinda special cos there was house visiting with 08S37! they came to my place first, then to samuel's, evonne's & lastly laoda's! omgsh samuel & laoda's dogs are so adorableeeeeee although laoda's one is cuter & fluffy-er

school today was kinda stony. i think it was because of the humid weather and omg to make things worse the aircon at LT1 had to break down... the bio test was so shitty! & during the test debs kicked my chair so i thought she wanted to copy my answer hahaha

after school jiali zach yinghua rt delia samuel andre laoda and i went to PP to shop for our vday giftsssss. andre bought me a VENUS FLYTRAP! it's so tiny! "I will buy rachel anything she desires" HAHAHA THANK YOU ANDRE CHAN! & I WANT MY POEM!!

No comments: