Thursday, January 24, 2008

collecting my o level result was like one of the scariest/freakiest/most horrifying moments of my life. i was so nervous i couldn't sign my name properly. my signature kinda looked more like a scribble. i think the red badges are amazing! we have 2 people scoring 10 A1s. i kowtow to them

so i guess with my results i should be going back to VJC & that means... NEW YORK IN 58 DAYS & performing at esplanade! yay band!

actually i wanted to post a few photos but blogger's being a pain in the ass

thanks to jed everyone's calling me sally now. fauzan's worse. he calls me sallymollychia & that sounds totally retarded & grosssssss. i miss being called chia! it's kinda weird having to respond to friends who call me by my first name cos' i really don't respond to "Rachel" in st nicks. weird right? i don't respond to my name hahaha

No comments: