Sunday, February 17, 2008

wow my first vday in vj was actually quite fun! during gp lesson the teacher gave us a break & the whole class started exhanging presents. i received like super a lot of flowers this year, but they are kinda withering nowwww :( i think the guys in my class are sooooo cool ok most of them prepared presents. zac's soooo sweet he gave roses to all the girls in the class & he gave me a daisy and lollipops too. thanks mr.dimples i hope you like the gift jiali & i gave you :) he also bought a giant famous amos cookie for the class! julian baked cookies & gave me a rose! my mum said he's so thoughtful haha but his cookies are really nice! samuel & jiada wrote a note for everyone and jed made a rose. it's so pretty! the most retarded present i received was obviously from the retard in class - andre chan. aiyo it was so troublesome carrying the venus flytrap home & i was so worried it would topple over in my bag. anyway IT IS NOT DYING!

the AHSgirls in class gave a lot of food! jiali gave me famous amos cookies and a rose. thanks girlfriend you're so sweet! siti baked a chocolate cake for the class. omg it's really good. rt gave files with notes from her and delia inside. clarice gave this orange voodoo doll thingy!

S37 is sucha lovely class <3

omg my angel is sarah chu! i was actually kinda shocked cos she tricked me by using the choir president's handwriting & nella kept insisting that my angel is the choir pres but... haha! omg i got fooled manzzz. lan diao to the max.

as for my band mortal - daryl haha omg he gave me an electronic piano & i was like -.- i have yet to take it home

oh yes! jed also dedicated a song to jiali & i. the message was so....

x-country was on friday & what the fuck man i came in 759th! cool or whaaaat hahaha nella jiali & i started running only after the bridge while returning to sch.okay next year i shall run all the way! after cross something damn scary happened. i think some jokers burst a balloon in front of the amplifier and there was a really loud explosion. i thought some bomb went off!! yeah the teachers were really angry... ogl training later was unexpectedly fun? i had a great time screaming my lungs off until my throat became sore. so im not gonna cheer anymore until O2.

new york in 34 days!! (gasp gasp)

tmr is Emotional Monday Ordeal day. or EMO day. it's the last day 08s37 remains as a provisional class cos some of us would be leaving. well i hope everyone would be happy no matter where we end up in

No comments: